13 Aug 2009

Rainbow


What a beautiful rainbow i can observe from my window right now! We didn't have a single drop of rain for the last 3 weeks and today it was raining for a while. Now it's warm and sunny again.

Later today i'm going to watch an old horror movie, called "The Village of the Damned". I've seen it before and i liked it, so i'm gonna watch it again on TV tonight.

Want to say hi to my parents, who are far away from me now and to my cousin Dima. Miss you already!

Have a wonderful evening!

Maria.

2 comments:

  1. Тебе из Москвы тоже большой привет от брата(т.е от меня))он наконец-таки пошел(дождь)!Я очень рад за тебя!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Привет долетел! Спасибо! Теперь ты лови привет от меня))
    Жара немного спала, но всё равно, солнечно и тепло. Сегодня опять играла в боулинг с подругой)) Ну а ты чем занимаешься?

    ReplyDelete